My fantastic cousin Christian got married to a beautiful girl named Cami the last Saturday in July. I was SOO extremely grateful that we were able to attend their sealing. We had to leave the Moore Family Reunion a day early, but it was definitely worth it.
We left Andy and Ezra with my cousins Megan and Lexi and then some other friends while we were at the sealing. I thought that Ezra might have a little melt down because he had been having separation problems. However, it was Andy that had the melt down. Didn't see that one coming. He eventually fell asleep in the stroller, but his water bottle leaked all over so his pants were soaked. Then Ezra sat in the stroller before it dried so his pants were soaked too. While we were waiting for the newlyweds to come out of the temple I had both of my boys running around pants-less. It was a high class moment for us.
Other than that, the day was splendid.

No comments:
Post a Comment