Although I would much rather be with Brigham, there have been some perks to living at home. My cousin Darilyn got married in August, and since I was in UT as opposed to AK I was able to go to the wedding!
It was the boys and I, and my mom and dad, and then my cousin Malia met us at the airport. The wedding was in Colorado.
One bonus to this trip was that on our way to the airport we got to have lunch with Jed and Jake Atkinson! They were in town for a couple days and were so happy we got to see them. Andy was especially excited.
Traveling isn't always a walk in the park with kids, but it was a fun trip none the less.
And Darilyn was a beautiful bride! It was such a great experience. They exchange some vows after their sealing in the Denver, CO temple and it was so special. I was not the only one who shed tears.
Then a totally crazy coincidence happened at the reception that night. I was just standing there looking around when I saw Tyler Labrum out on the balcony with some of the other guests. Tyler did ROTC with Brig at USU. It turns out that Tyler was just recently stationed in Colorado and was in the same singles ward as my cousin. Crazy, right!? It was fun to see him. I snagged a picture so I could send it to Brig.
Also, in between the luncheon and the Reception we went swimming! It was fantastic.

No comments:
Post a Comment