The first package I sent didn't have a theme. It was mainly full of things Brig had requested or things that I knew he would like. I want to keep a record of the packages I send him, and figured that on the blog would be perfect and then if anyone is searching for ideas of what to send in Care Packages... here are a few more ideas with my spin on it.
Size: Med flat rate
Time it took for delivery: 1 week
| Found this idea on Pinterest |
| The box ready to be taped shut |
Family pictures (1 - 8x10; 6 - 5x7)
Foam backing for all the pictures
Small box of wheat thins
Small Nutella (He loves to eat wheat thins with Nutella.)
Bottle of Benedryl Clear (The mosquitoes were getting the better of him.)
Jar of Apricot Pineapple Jam (This is his favorite jam. I wrapped it in bubble wrap.)
Scripture marking pencil
Rolo Pencil (We made these for an activity and sent a leftover one to Brig.)
Nalgene bottle (He accidentally forgot it, so I stuffed it with the fruit twists and sent it.)
Fruit twists (15)
Mini "Preach My Gospel" in English and Spanish
Card from me
Drawing by Andy
Chain lube
Halloween decorations
Funny saying (Courtesy of Pinterest: "I tried to send you something sexy, but the mailman told me to get out of the mailbox.")
Paper strips to make a weekly countdown chain
No comments:
Post a Comment