9.18.2013

May Instagram

Row 1: Brothers * Cozy in the closet. * Updated my cards and such to go with my new logo. I feel very accomplished right now.

Row 2: Sleeping babies melt my heart. I love that his little toes are poking out. * Checking out the USS Anchorage from a distance. The tour lines were astronomically long. * This kid loves listening to the Anthem on base. He even puts his hands on his heart. * A boy and his semi. * Enjoying the Luau.

Row 3: Just sang this kid to sleep. That never happens. * It's an inside joke, but Andy finally grew his tail. * Practicing our colors. * Racing their pinewood derby cars in the open race. * Train 'em young.

Row 4: Brig is trying to  teach Andy a backwards somersault.* Instagram worth? Brig's lunch is a cheese and meat quesadilla with leftover macaroni and cheese. Yum. * Sunday morning ritual: Music & the Spoken Word. * Coolest piece of mail I have ever received! * Birthday haircut! Best part? Completely FREE!

Row 5: Snot bubbles. * Reminiscing about them good ole days. * Homemade ice skates.

No comments: