So I guess I'll start at the top and work my way through all of the amazing activities and experiences we've had over the past 6 months.
And I'll begin with Easter.
As I said, Andy was much more involved in Easter this year than the past two years. He's getting to that age that is so fun when it comes to traditions.
Andy and I had fun dyeing the eggs, and although almost every one ended up cracked, we had a great collection.
While we were busy with the eggs, Brig was having fun with Ezra while on camera duty.Easter morning was really exciting because Andy had to find his basket. It was so fun watching him walk/run around the house looking for it. We also did an Easter egg hunt and he loved that part. We had been practicing all week. (I would hide the empty plastic eggs and he'd find them...best game ever.)
He was pretty excited to find out the eggs had candy and stuff in them this morning.






No comments:
Post a Comment