9.18.2013

April Instagram


Row 1: Fro yo at the airport. It was a bonus when we were there picking Brig up. * Andy and I did some water color painting today. Hopefully with time he'll start to understand that after he dips the brush in the water he needs to dip it in the pain too. * Reading on the porch cause it's "warm" outside. * Making friends with the coffee table. * Taking a cheese break.

Row 2: Playing with daddy's gas mask. * Playing together on the mat. * Autism Auction * Pining for the mountains. * Another cool city.

Row 3: It's a muffin morning! * Wearing purple for #brynsflowers * Just chillin' * The ladies dig me. * Saturday outing to the dog park.

Row 4: He sits! * Fell asleep while I was putting Andy down for his nap. * Blurry pic, but I wanted to remember how devastated Andy was whenever his train broke. * Andy wanted to build a hockey player. * Brother loves.

No comments: