9.28.2013

TOU Half

On August 24th my mom turned 51 and she ran her 3rd half marathon. She's pretty hard core like that. This was the first time we got to be there in person to cheer her on, so we made sure to go all out with our awesome signs.

My cousin Malia also joined in the festivities and ran the half as well. It was fun having her around for a couple of days and cheering her on too.
Here's my mom's "official race photo."
And here are the totally awesome signs we made:

And here I am with one of my favorite signs to hold during the race.
The comments I got were either: "I hope it works!" or "I need that!" or "I'm going to double tap it!"

And here is my mom with her favorite sign and her favorite cheerleaders:

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I love the half crazy one too. :)