Every year we all get together and camp for a week. It's awesome... and also a little crazy.
We camped up at the Cinnamon Creek campground past Porcupine Dam. Usually there are a couple days spent down at the dam, but unfortunately for us it kind of always fell during Andy's nap time. We did, however, make it to the creek with everyone. We went there on the 4th of July instead of the dam.
The first night all the "brothers" had to be on one team and everyone else played against them.
I usually sat on the sidelines with the kiddos and watched the excitement. I thought it was best I didn't get involved in any full contact sports, especially because I tend to be a tad bit competitive.
My dad has really been accepting his role as grandfather and has been collecting various gear for the grandkids. One of those items was a bike trailer, so we took it with us up to camp and Brig took Andy and Amber out for a spin.
They loved it.
One thing that Brig's mom made sure to do this year at the reunion was to get pictures of everyone. I believe she got a picture of each individual family and then we got group pictures too!
![]() |
| Wayne and Cheryl with their 10 Awesome kids |
![]() |
| Spouses Added |
![]() |
| Grandkids Added... except for Andy. He was asleep by this point. |
![]() |
| Ry and Brig |
![]() |
| The twins and their name-sakes: Jerimiah Vaughn and Quinn Calvin |
![]() |
| 4 Generations |
![]() |
| Jared and I had to get a "Preggo" picture. |
It rained one of the days that we were up camping and it felt amazing! I actually had energy that day because the sun wasn't out zapping it all away. I have definitely become accustomed to the AK weather.
And here is one more picture of my boys...


















1 comment:
How fun that his family all goes camping for a week! That would be a blast. Especially in that area with so many fun things to do. I love how active and outdoors-y you guys are even with a kid and one on the way! I hope I can be like that as well.
Post a Comment