A couple weeks ago Andy and I discovered this really awesome park and playground on base. I've driven past it so many times... but never stopped to check it out.
Finally, a couple weeks ago, I decided we should stop. Mainly because Brig had mentioned that the Civil Engineers Group had built it and didn't think it got used often.
After that first trip I knew we had to bring the Atikinsons so Andy and Oliver could play together.
And play they did.
The car was a pretty big hit with most of the kids at the park. Especially when Brig was in it.
The whole park is made out of wood and has all kinds of neat passages ways and towers.
And of course there were swings that Andy took advantage of.
And the perfect little slide for Andy that he loves to go down on his belly.
More trips to this park are definitely in our future.





No comments:
Post a Comment