8.08.2012

Down On The Boardwalk

Yesterday was a gorgeous day so after Andy and I finished running some errands on the south side of town we headed to the Potter's Marsh Boardwalk. Andy enjoyed running down the boardwalk as I followed.
Every time we passed people Andy would give them high fives.

At one point Andy spotted a spider web and apparently the spider because he walked up to it and poked it. I didn't see the spider at first, but when I did I moved pretty fast and grabbed him away. It was a big gnarly looking thing and I didn't thing that Andy should be playing with it. I hope I didn't scar him. He saw a spider web tonight at Brig's soccer game and just pointed at it and kept repeating "spider" in his awesome toddler talk.

We also spotted a duck, which was the biggest hit of the afternoon. We stared at it for awhile, and when some other kids came by Andy made sure they all knew there was a duck by pointing and saying duck, over and over. It was really cute. There were also some fish so Andy was working on his fishy face.
Watching the duck.
Checking out a sweet little bird house.
After that we had lunch in the back of the car and then went to one more store before heading home. I'm glad we were able to take advantage of the gorgeous weather!

1 comment:

Kylee said...

It looks like it was a beautiful day! I can't believe Andy is already talking and walking and all that other toddler-like stuff! What a fun stage.