9.01.2009

An "informal" Congratulations

[So I've used this picture before....but it depicts exactly how I feel.
If I only could have actually had some sweet marble stairs earlier today. *Sigh*]

Have you ever received an informal congratulations? Well, I have.

And let me tell you... it's just as good as getting a formal congratulations!

At least that's how I feel when you receive an informal congratulations telling you that you've been accepted into the internship you were praying for.

Yipee!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Wahooo and a formal congrats
Dadeo

Allyson said...

congratulations Chelsea! Which internship are you headed for?

Chelsea said...

Sunshine Terrace in January

Allyson said...

Yay! You'll be great there!

Damaris said...

Woo Hoo! I'm excited that one worked out for you!

Anonymous said...

YAY CHELSEA!!!! I'm so excited for you. If Michael and I are in Logan when it's internship time, I'm secretly hoping for that one too. You are going to ROCK! My little MT is all grown up now ;)

The Crookston Fam said...

Congrats, Chelsea!

Heather said...

That's great Chelsea! Congrats!

Dana said...

Congrats to you!

Sunshine Terrace is dang lucky to get you.

Love you--Aunt Dana