
Brig left out the back door for school today, and then 2 minutes later came in the front door.
I looked up at him from the couch and he looked at me sheepishly and then said, "I forgot my contacts."
I think it's so funny when he forgets to put them in, and doesn't realize it until he gets on his bike to go to school.
Silly boy. He made me smile today.
4 comments:
I love how he walked back in after he walked out!!hahaha!I can just see that happening!
I use to do that all the time!! It seems like a simple thing you would always remember but it takes driving(or bicycling...) before you realize you can't see things like you should. I now have night and days ones so I only take them out every so often...makes it not happen ever now!
He must not be as blind as me, because I ALWAYS know when I don't have mine in. :) I can't see about 10 feet in front of me. Sad, I know!
How is that even possible? I cannot see a foot in front of me clearly without mine!
Post a Comment