No sweat.
I'd done it for Nicole before, so I thought it would be a piece of cake and take no time at all.
Boy was I wrong.
Due to hours of frustration at my mother's serger, I began to neglect this project. Time just began to slip away. It would just make me so mad.
Well, 3 years later... I finally finished it!
Here it is in all its glory!
I finally made myself finish it this summer because I didn't have a job. I knew that if I didn't finish it now...I might not ever finish it.
What a lame cousin I would have been.
So, after all that work and frustration, do you think that I just mailed the quilt back to my cousin?
Of course not.
I made her come get it!

It feels good to be done!
Now on to my own High School t-shirts.





2 comments:
Chelsea! I'm about to start mine too! We should be quilting buddies! :)
I still have an afghan that I started crocheting for my brother before he left on his mission. He went on his mission in 1998! It's been 11 years and it is still sitting in a bag on the floor in my bedroom. I asked him if he still wanted it and he said not really, so now I really have no motivation to finish.
Post a Comment