As most of you should know... last Wednesday was the 9th day of the 9th month of this the two-thousand and 9th year.
Naturally, we thought it was a great excuse to throw a little party.
Because it was a 9-9-09 party, we planned on having 9 people. Curt even came by himself so we would have the odd number of 9. [His wife was at a meeting.]
However, two of our party (Nicole and Talon) flaked on us last minute. :) So, we just had 7.
We had some watermelon, and the Boucher's brought over a giant bowl of home-made salsa. (It was well over 9 cups and probably close to 9 quarts.)
At 9:09 and 9 seconds we all ate a chip with salsa on it.
Here is our reenactment of that moment.



1 comment:
You guys have so much fun! And Chels, I know I've already told you this before, but I want to tell you again...your bangs are cutie-patootie!
Post a Comment