Im guessing because you got assignments today, and your going somewhere very cold. I don't know what Brigham's job is, so I don't even know where they would send you. So...Im saying Alaska??What do I win???
Ooh ooh! I know! I know!
Congratulations guys!!! We're going to have to plan a trip to Alaska to visit you!
I have no idea....what does it mean..I am guessing you are going to alaska. how soon?
No way! When you told me about the possibility today, I was excited for your prospect. Now I'm jazzed!
Alaska! Or, the hat is lined with wolf fur and the outer is reindeer hide...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Im guessing because you got assignments today, and your going somewhere very cold. I don't know what Brigham's job is, so I don't even know where they would send you. So...Im saying Alaska??
What do I win???
Ooh ooh! I know! I know!
Congratulations guys!!! We're going to have to plan a trip to Alaska to visit you!
I have no idea....what does it mean..I am guessing you are going to alaska. how soon?
No way! When you told me about the possibility today, I was excited for your prospect. Now I'm jazzed!
Alaska! Or, the hat is lined with wolf fur and the outer is reindeer hide...
Post a Comment