9.18.2009

The Mysterious Package

Last Saturday Brigham brought home a mysterious package that had arrived for me at my parents house. (Or so he claimed...)



Sure enough, the package was addressed to me...but as Chelsea Moore at my parents house.

Strange.

Who knows me as Chelsea Moore that would send a large package to my parents house?

So, I look to see who it's from....

Any guesses?

I'm pretty sure that Don Quixote from Irving, Texas doesn't really exist. And I don't think there is a Worchestshire Road down there either.

At this point I'm wondering what friend or acquaintance of mine supposedly from Irving, Texas sent me a package that was using the alias of Don Quixote.

And boy...that handwriting sure looks familiar. Kinda like my younger sisters. Hmmm....

So, I did what every person should do when they get a mysterious package from a mysteriously aliased person that lives in a place that doesn't exist.

I opened it.

Before this point, Brigham being the guilty party hadn't crossed my mind.

But as soon as I saw this....

...I knew something was up.

Just the other day, while walking home from school, I was complaining to Brig about how heavy my hard guitar case was, how it hurts my shoulders to carry it, and that it gives me bruises on the back of my leg cause it bumps me all the time.

Someone started concocting a plan right then and there.

And I am so Happy about it!
My guitar fits perfect in its new little soft guitar case.

No more heaviness, no more sore shoulders, and no more bruises! (at least from my guitar case...)

6 comments:

Jess said...

What a great husband you have. :)

Allyson said...

I also need to make the transition from hard case to soft case. (Mine is currently being held together by cheap store brand duct tape). Your husband was so creative in surprising you!

Erin Davis said...

He's so cute to you! Love it!

Shirlene said...

I just wanted everyone to know that I found the box for him. You're welcome.

Drew and Sadie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Drew and Sadie said...

Chels! Your post are so fun! I haven't seen you for a long time, but it seems like you are doing really good with such a cute husband by your side.