2.24.2009

I LOVE this Family!


I wish we lived closer.

I wish that we played more often.

I wish that we have a family reunion this summer.

I wish that they would just fly us out there to visit.

I wish that someday I have a cute red head like Lexi.

I wish that I get an awesome Megan too!

I just wish we lived closer...

This family is probably one of my favorites. My Uncle Matt is my dad's youngest brother, and he couldn't have married a more awesome woman (Aunt Dana) who then had some of the most awesome children in the world (Except for my own personal family of course).

My Aunt Dana recently posted about her family pictures and as I looked through them I couldn't help but think about how MUCH I love them. Here are some of the pictures that tugged at my heart strings.




1 comment:

Dana said...

Warn me when you're going to make me all teary-eyed!

We've really been missing you all lately. I think we got used to being in Logan every couple of months and it's been way too long!

Thanks for the sweet post. We sure love you guys.