2.16.2009

February 14th

On the actual day of February 14th Brig and I hitched an early morning ride down to Salt Lake with some Aggie Village friends who were heading down to help a family member move. The purpose of our trip to Salt Lake was for a wedding. Brig's cousin James was sealed to the beautiful girl in the picture named Christy. These two are simply amazing and will definitely go places. The person who sealed them in the Salt Lake Temple was none other than Elder Richard G. Scott of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles.

The first time I met James was actually at his wedding. It was quite an enjoyable encounter. Growing up I knew all of my cousins on both my mom's side and on my dad's side, so when I married Brigham it was a totally different experience. They don't know all of their cousins, which just blows my mind because I grew up knowing all of my cousins. It's amazing the family differences that you come across when you get married.

James actually belongs to the family of cousins that Brig knows, but I had never met him because he didn't come to the Moore Family Reunion this past summer. Through the entire day I sat there thinking, "That's my cousin! She's my cousin now too! How cool!" They are amazing and I hope that we will get to do things together as family.


*On a different note... Brig gave me another Willow Tree figurine called "The Promise" for Valentine's Day. So, all in all I tallied in some gorgeous flowers and another little figurine.

1 comment:

Janalee said...

i love willow tree stuff! Way to go Brigham on the great gift giving!