2.07.2009

Level II Certified


Brig went to Snowbird this weekend for his Level II certification with AASI. I just found out he passed! He has been doing a lot of fun snowboard clinics at different resorts this year in preparation for this big moment.

Early Friday morning Brigham and 3 other instructors (Cody Lundren, Scott Hoover, and Chris Baron) from Beaver Mountain went to Snowbird to try and get their Level II certification. They boarded all day Friday and Saturday down there doing their on hill riding and teaching tests, as well as completing a written exam before hand. 3 out of 4 of the guys passed everything, and one passed everything but the teaching segment so in March he is going to go for it again and rock it this time.

I am so happy and excited for Brig! Not only does this mean that he is super cool and amazing, but he gets a pay raise at Beaver too! ALRIGHT! Having his Level II certification also means that if he wants to work at any other resort someday he pretty much gets to walk on. He also gets sweet deals at other resorts for lift tickets. I on the other hand am not certified, but I have loved being an instructor up at Beaver with Brig!

1 comment:

Brittney said...

Congrats to Brig! That is awesome. Your hard work paid off. Thanks for keeping Cody company. He sure has had fun. Cute Blog Chels!