Row 1: Grammy holding Ezra; Nap time with daddy; Acting out the story of Samuel the Lamanite; A messy pizza kiss from his bro right on the nose
Row 2: Watching the garbage truck makes its rounds; The beginning of our Thankful Turkey; Post office run with the boys; Made a seat out of a train station
Row 3: Trying to catch one of his smiles; He found his daddy's dancing shoes; Blood brothers; Fierce lookin' TalPal
Row 4: Happy Veteran's Day; Taking a break on the stairs; "Sometimes I'm quite CERTAIN there's a JERTAIN in the CURTAIN"; Like mother, like son
Row 5: In love with this little guy; Chillin' in the baby swing; Family tummy time; I love when he falls asleep on me
Row 6: Story time; My two little Alaskan turkeys; He loves sleeping in the corner; Me and my boys
Row 7: Our breakfast visitors; Thanksgiving family photo; This finished product; This is how I found him after nap time.

1 comment:
Yeah for being on Instagram! I will look you up. Hugs!
Post a Comment