Row 1: The countdown has begun; I absolutely LOVE this movie; Red cookie plate; Stocking stuffers; Gingerbread house construction for a church activity
Row 2: Our African nativity made from banana fibers; nothing like a cup of cocoa in a snowman/s'more mug; Mistletoes hung where you can see...; Hunting for a Christmas tree; Searching for Grandpa is our Sunday morning ritual
Row 3: Helping decorate our friends' Christmas tree; Pickles the Hide and Seek Christmas tree ornament; A cute babe chillin' on our Christmas tree quilt; I can't believe it has been 2 years; I love to be warm
Row 4: Our singing Santa; The beginning of our holiday travels; In honor of the Iditarod; Fireplace and stockings; Our angelic tree topper
Row 5: "I'm gonna lasso Santa Claus"; My Winter Wonderland; Up on the Housetop is our favorite Christmas song this year; My white elephant gift was a hit; Our mini Juanito Bandito in the making

No comments:
Post a Comment