9.20.2011

The Wedding

So, my brother got married...

Which meant that we got TWO trips to Utah this summer. Spoiled!

We flew in Friday night, stayed busy all throughout Saturday, and then Brigham left on Sunday to get back for work. I, however, stayed until the following Friday so Grandma could get some baby time. (Nicole and Adalyn stayed as well.)

Even though it was a loooong day, it was also a Fabulous day!

We did Yeon Mi's first temple session that morning, then straight to the sealing, pictures outside, then zipped over to the Joseph Smith Memorial Building for the Luncheon and Ring Ceremony, and then high-tailed it back up North to have the reception at Sherwood Hills.

Brig and I ended up driving my momma's van back, because she and and my dad drove my grandparent's car. Dustin was supposed to come with us, but once he found out that we were also taking the newlywed couple (because they were exhausted) in the back of the van... he decided he wanted to go with Nicole and Talon. hehe...

Here are some of the pictures that I captured of the day.


Family Pictures:
Kim Family

And Hicken Family


When I took a picture of my dad, he posed all nice...
Align Center
And then this is what I got from my mom...


I wonder where she gets it from...?


These were the sweet and amazingly high high-heels that Mel wore for pictures. I should have got a picture of the shoes she wore the rest of the day. Red toms.


I made sure I got a picture of Andy with both sets of Grandparents.

Grandpa and Grandma Hicken


And Grandpa and Grandma Barney.

He wasn't really in the mood to sit still and smile. Nap time didn't really happen...

Tal and I took the opportunity to dance with our babies at the reception during the "Mother-Son" and "Daddy-Daughter" song.


And Brig was the official bouquet holder.


As I said before, it was a Fabulous day.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea how fun! I was just wondering if Yeon Mi's husband was your brother! (= That's so cool!

Nicole Anderson said...

Hip Hip Hooray! I didn't take hardly ANY pictures... but you got some GREAT ones! Love Brig with the bouquet!

Janaca and Jared Seegrist said...

All the dresses are beautiful. Did someone make them? Sounds like you had a fun time back in Utah. Hope all is going well. :)