These were the results we got after Andy shared a green smoothie with his pops:
Don't know about you, but it's the cutest green mustache that I've ever seen.
Brig also joined in the fun...

And then I realized this was a perfect family photo opportunity.
So, I joined as well.


And then I realized this was a perfect family photo opportunity.
So, I joined as well.

**For those who are unfortunate enough not to understand my reference to Juanito Bandito...
I feel so very sorry for you. You have truly missed out.
He's basically the most guapo, and neat-o, and sweet-o villain in the world.**
I feel so very sorry for you. You have truly missed out.
He's basically the most guapo, and neat-o, and sweet-o villain in the world.**



5 comments:
Amazing. That's all I have to say...
Love that!!!
Great picture! You guys are so fun.
The mustache is pretty cute, however, that belly is the cutest and most adorable thing EVER!!!
you guys are awesome! green mustache..ha!
I love the "breastaraunt" idea.They should do that more often. As should people cover up..:)
Post a Comment