For those who have read previous posts you've probably noticed that Brig has been in Ukraine for the past 5 weeks, and I've been in Logan.
Well, I have made it safely to Anchorage with all of my luggage, and all I need now is Brigham.
I have only one more night without him.
I'm still not quite sure where I will be spending that night, but alas....one more night.
If everything goes as planned I'll be sleeping in our new place of residence on the air mattress.
If everything does not go as planned, I'll either be sleeping in the Air Force hotel again, or the back of my car.
Let's hope everything goes as planned. :)
2 comments:
Hopefully it goes well. I don't think we've told you yet but CONGRATS on the baby! We're excited for you :)
Plans are always a great idea - even if they don't work out as ... planned!
Post a Comment