8.05.2010

(Enter My Name Here), MT-BC

I'm officially official!

I took the national music therapy certification test today and passed. :)

That means that I can now practice music therapy as a board certified music therapist.

That also means that I can now sign my name:

Chelsea S. Moore, MT-BC

Credentials have a magical way of making you feel so much cooler...



7 comments:

Mindy said...

You're pretty much a big deal. That's a dancy title.

Burke and Emily Adams said...

Chels! Ok, so I just read like 6 of your last blogs to get caught up in your life. You're moving to Alaska?! You're certified?! You're prego?! All very exciting and big steps and I thereby give you a huge CONGRATS and wish I could give you a squeeze too! Good luck with the move and the pregnancy.

Nicole Anderson said...

You rock my socks... love you!

Allyson said...

Wahoo! Congrats!

Brigham said...

Chels you are fantasitico and I love you bunches!! Congrats, even though I have already congratulated you Chelsea S. Moore, MT-BC. Have fun and I'll talk to you later

Dana said...

It's hard to imagine you any cooler than you already were :)

Congrats!!

So sad we're going to miss you by just a couple of days when we bring Christian out :(

Brianne said...

YESSSSS!!!! Way to go!