8.18.2010

Going Somewhere?

Ah, the joys of packing.

Anyone ever checked 4 bags before? And had a carry-on?

After tomorrow, I will be able to raise my hand if anyone ever asks that question.

As crazy as checking 4 bags might sound...it is still cheaper than sending one 20lb box to Alaska with some of my extra belongings. And I'd be checking at least 2-3 bags anyway.

So here is the break-down.

One large suitcase full of my clothes and such.


Another large suitcase with my toiletries, 72 hour kit, etc.


2 large duffel bags full of my pillow, sleeping bag, and multiple quilts.


And a carry-on size with another quilt and my laptop.


Hopefully all 4 bags arrive in Anchorage at the same time I do with little/no damage.

1 comment:

Janalee said...

When I went to china, I only had two suitcases and one carry one. Of course with my luck, my two suitcases got lost. So the first two weeks I was there, I was in someone else's underwear! good luck!