Yesterday morning started off with an early morning walk through the local Cemetery. Since Memorial day was just the day before, flowers will still decorating almost every headstone. It was such a beautiful sight. Our bathroom mirror was also a beautiful sight. Brig had erased the previous love note and rewrote a birthday greeting!
After the walk, Brig and I returned home to freshly baked Blueberry muffins. Yum!
Later in the day my mom called me up and took me out to lunch! Then when Brig got home we went for a tandem bike ride on my parents red road bike. I love riding on that bicycle built for two!



1 comment:
I am thoroughly enjoying this mirror writing thing ... Maybe I will just have to leave little surprise notes for myself ... Too bad I don't sleep walk. I could do it then and actually be surprised in the morning when I read it.
Post a Comment