5.21.2009

Almost Jobless

My Spring Piano Recital was yesterday, which means piano lessons are done until school starts up in August. Luckily, one of my student's mothers wants to keep piano going through the summer, so that means I'm not quite jobless. I'll bring in a whopping $40 a month, and that's if we get 4 lessons a month.

The rest of my students are either so busy with summer camps and vacations that they don't have time for piano lessons, or they need a break. I'm fine with that. I can still remember those summer days I had to get up early for piano lessons. Yuck.

All of my students did awesome at the recital. Though sometimes I feel that the weeks drag on when I have to teach, I do enjoy it. It makes me happy to see them succeed.

My Monday Students:


Cambrie


Gabi

My Tuesday Students:


Eliza


Morgan
(She didn't play during the actual
recital but after everyone was gone.)

I used to teach my brother Dustin on Tuesdays at 3:30, but as soon as Tennis started up after school I never saw him. :(

My Wednesday Students:


Taylor


Colton


The 3 boys and their teacher.
They all look excited don't they?
The youngest is Alex, who I forgot to take a picture of.
Whoops!

I also teach their sister, Dani, but she had dance pictures so couldn't make it to the recital.

My Thursday Students:


Annie


Lindsey (and Hailey)
I don't teach Hailey but they were
preparing to play this song in church so
I asked if they would play it for the recital.

Their brother Steve is also one of my students, but couldn't make it because of a scout merit badge.

1 comment:

Burke and Emily Adams said...

I just got into this blog thing a couple months ago, but I'm glad you found me! :) Did you get your invite to mi boda yet? Loves loves loves!