So Andy's best bud Oliver had a birthday party. Luckily it was the Friday before we left for our vacation to UT so we still got to participate.
I love watching Oliver and Andy interact together. I'm so glad that Andy's got such a good buddy to play with.
Besides having a delicious meal...
The boys enjoyed most of the evening by playing in the pool. They were soaked by the end of the evening. I had Andy's swimsuit, but didn't end up putting him in it until he needed something more dry to wear for the ride home.
Oliver's birthday "cake" was actually a cupcake decorated like Mr. Potato Head. There was a cupcake for everyone and we each got to decorate our own.
Here is my masterpiece.
And the "Wario-like" concoction of Brig and Andy.
After cupcakes came present time.
When my family came up Nicole brought some foam bath letters to give to Andy, but we already had a set so we decided to give them to Oliver for his birthday. Oliver really liked Addie so we gifted them from her and he couldn't have been more excited.
I decided I wanted to crochet something for our present to Oliver so I made some monsters and animals.
The animals were a lion, giraffe and alligator. I picked those three specific animals because that is how his room is decorated. They are the three animals that were on print that the Atkinsons gave us for Christmas. It's currently hanging in Andy's room.
It will be a sad day when we have to move and these two won't get to play together anymore. Thankfully we've still got another year of memory making ahead of us!









No comments:
Post a Comment