
Andy is becoming fascinated with his tongue.
Doesn't this picture remind you of Kiss?
He loves sticking it out.
Clicking it.
Tasting anything and everything.
You name it.
We've tried some more food with him, and he seems to like the rice cereal a lot more than the oatmeal. And he devoured the pears we gave him. However, he likes to suck on his hands as he is eating so it is pretty messy. (But that is to be expected) I just have to tell myself he is a normal boy and that I need to get over it. :)
5 comments:
Looks like he's working on his rock star stage presence :)
Hi cousin is already doing a similar thing with her tongue... they ARE MOST DEFINITELY related! :D
Kayli loves to stick her hands in her mouth while she eats too. Silly, messy babies. :)
Oh my gosh, I was going to say, can we say rock star!?I LOVE it.
Awesome picture! I agree about the feeding thing...that is always my least favorite part! Good luck!
Post a Comment