Next week is kind of a big week in my family.
Andy will be 4 months old on Monday.... and his cousin Addie will be 1 month on Friday!
(Click on Addie's name. Just do it. You will be a better person after reading about her miracle life.)
And even though both are exciting occasions, I don't think either trump the excitement of today's event.
In honor of this "exciting event," I thought I'd share a little dity Brig and I came up with.
Andy will be 4 months old on Monday.... and his cousin Addie will be 1 month on Friday!
(Click on Addie's name. Just do it. You will be a better person after reading about her miracle life.)
And even though both are exciting occasions, I don't think either trump the excitement of today's event.
In honor of this "exciting event," I thought I'd share a little dity Brig and I came up with.
*(Sung to the tune of "Daddy's Homecoming" from the Primary Children Songbook)*
We're so glad that Addie went home.
Glad as we can be.
Clap our hands and shout for joy that she's home with family.
Since we can't be there with her now, please hug her tight like this...
Clap our hands and shout for joy that she's home with family.
Since we can't be there with her now, please hug her tight like this...
Pat her cheeks and give her what?
A great big kiss!
A great big kiss!
*mwa!*

1 comment:
Love you so much! We will give her lots of hugs and kisses from her aunt chelsea, uncle Brigham, and cousin Andy!
Post a Comment