4.21.2011

Warm Enough

It's been in the 40's here in Anchorage lately...

And compared to the temperatures we were having this winter it has warmed up significantly.

We went on a little Saturday afternoon snow hike a couple weekends ago, and it was fabulous!

The snow was packed enough on the trail that I wore my normal hiking shoes and had dry feet the whole time. [Well, there was this one time when Nora *the dog* ran by me super fast and got a little bit in my shoe. Not a biggie though. :) ]

And here is Nora. The happiest dog ever.

We dressed Andy up in his little reindeer outfit. I think he really enjoyed himself.

We went with our friends the Atkinsons and Lana Blomberg. Great company all around. Oliver was even there.

I'm sure we will be doing a lot more of this kind of stuff, especially while Brig is still around.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute and fun! I'm glad you take Andy out into the wilderness.

Kylee said...

Fun! That scenery is gorgeous!! We definitely live in 2 different worlds... I was thinking the other day that 75 and breezy here in AZ was a little cold... ha ha. I guess I've gotten used to it over the last few years, and it looks like you're already used to the cold of Alaska.