6.10.2009

You Have Been Warned

If you ever go camping in the St. George area: Beware. The squirrels are vicious and very crafty. While we were away on a hike the squirrels decided to take liberties with all our belongings.

They wanted our oats...

And they got them.

The cooler and food buckets were not broken in to, but the handles were all chewed up. You could tell the squirrels gave it a valiant effort.

For some strange reason they even wanted Brigham's bicycle seat...

And they got it too.

We thought it might just be the squirrels in the Snow Canyon campground, but later in Zion National Park we came across this sign.

I'm just happy that it was our plastic bucket that the squirrels went for and not me.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

That's what my hands look like right now! No, I didn't feed the squirrels ... I just had a normal day at work yesterday. :) P.s. Didn't you tell me you had a surprise for me? Did I already find out what it was and have forgotten?? :)

Mindy said...

P.s. I would've gone for the bike seat too.

Chelle said...

How crazy is that?! Man, beware of the evil squirrels!