But I need to get it off my chest...

My camera died the other day.
[The above image is not an actual picture of my camera...due to the unfortunate events that are the topic of this specific post I was unable to take a picture. If I had been able to take a picture...this post wouldn't exist. ]
It was a Canon SD1000 with 7.1 Mega Pixels. It was a cute little thing. I got it for a birthday present.
It was such a great camera. I don't want another...but then again I do (a nicer one), but I'm poor so I can't afford it.
Bummer.
This was the last picture my camera ever took...
The stupid wind that day was a little too excited and blew some grit into the lens and now it won't come out anymore.
I even tried some camera CPR (I used an air compressor to try and get the sand out.)
No luck.
Why is it that when you don't have a camera at your disposal, you always come across the best moments that you want to capture forever?
Although no formal funeral will be held, all donations to the "Give-me-money-so-I-can-buy-a-new-camera-and-take-really-cool-pictures" fund will be greatly appreciated.
Every penny counts.
2 comments:
I pledge two pennies.
I like the clarification of why that photo isn't a photo of said camera.
I think you could see write a blog praising me. Just sayin' ...
Chelsea! The same thing happened to my camera actually! It is a sad thing. During my southern Utah trip grit also got into my lens. Just another item on the list of things to get :)
Post a Comment