Hey cute girl! Glad you got a camera and I look forward to seeing the fun pictures that you post! Hope all is going well with you and Brigham!
Heeeyyyy! So Darren and I are BOTH going to be in town the second week in August and we should do something!
Yay new camera! I'm going to get a new one too, but can't really decide what I want. Is this one working really well for you?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hey cute girl! Glad you got a camera and I look forward to seeing the fun pictures that you post! Hope all is going well with you and Brigham!
Heeeyyyy! So Darren and I are BOTH going to be in town the second week in August and we should do something!
Yay new camera! I'm going to get a new one too, but can't really decide what I want. Is this one working really well for you?
Post a Comment