My favorite run of the day was cruising through the trees over by Marge's Triple. I think I made the most noise (joyful whoopings) that I have ever made while riding when I was cruising through those powder stuffed trees. My body is officially beat from all the riding, tumbling and rolling, but it was so worth it.*Just as a side note: I wish I could say the picture was me, but I was having so much fun I didn't get any pictures, so this random one will have to suffice.
2 comments:
Dad can't walk today from his "fun in the powder!"
I'm quite jealous that he got to see all of the marvelous Hickens and I'm stuck here corraling in the crazy youngsters. We're putting preliminary plans into action for a 2010 summer trip that would include several days in Logan! Pray that we can make it happen, I miss all of you so much it hurts!
Post a Comment