I found these pictures in a photo album at my mom's house and thought I might share them. These pictures represent the beginnings of my "relationship" with my amazingly amazing husband.
I had been climbing with Brig the summer before a couple times, so when I said I had no plans for Spring Break, but wanted to do SOMETHING, he invited me to go climbing in St. George. There were 5 of us total: Me, Brig, Darren (Brig's friend), Shannon (Brig's sister), and Amber (Shan's friend). So, all 5 of us crammed all of our gear into the little 5 seater car and off we went to St. George for a fun and eventful week away from school. We went rock climbing, camped under the stars, and spent time watching Star Gate at Grandma and Grandpa Young's house with Aunt Terry.
It was an awesome Spring Break. So, here is a fun little tid bit of information. I left earlier with Brig and Darren, while Shannon and Amber stayed behind for a couple more days. Well, after I left, apparently Grandma and Aunt Terry were totally convinced that I liked Brig and that he liked me. The truth is that I "kinda" liked him, but there were other guys that I was more interested in at the time. However, after our awesome adventure to the desert, Darren, Brig and I would go climbing all the time. I began to spend more and more time with him, and I began enjoying it more and more every time. The rest is history...


6 comments:
I am certainly glad you did and that it is history! I love you and I love Brigham for you! He is wonderful! You are wonderful, together, you are more than the most wonderful thing I can think of! Love you sis!
This is cute, i was just actually wondering how you guys met the other day and you answered my question!
Hey Chels! Long time no see. I was sitting here thinking of things to do other than finish writing my paper and when I decided to check in on you guys (via the convenient blog. It looks good by the way) I see the story of our awesome spring break. There are even pictures of us! I'm jealous of that old Darren with his goggle line (rather than the pasty library-bred weakling he is now) That was an awesome trip and remembering the good times we had makes me want to come back to Utah and climb with you guys. So here's thinking of you two from D.C.
Shae too! Love you both!
You guys are the funnest cutest couple!
Cute. Love it. I remember some of those first stories. :)
Post a Comment