4.29.2009

It Must Run in the Family


I know what you are thinking... "A cow? And the Easter Bunny!? Why was a cow up at Beaver Mountain skiing, and why was the Easter Bunny hopping around Aggie Village two days before Easter!?"

Don't worry. You'll get your answers. But before you do, I will answer the real burning questions y'all are dying to ask.

Who IS the cow? and Who IS the Easter Bunny?


Surprise! It's really Melanie dressed up like a cow, and Brig dressed up like the Easter Bunny. So, now you want to know why they dressed up.

Melanie dressed up like a cow, because she was filming a video for her High School Student Body Officer election. Her main slogan was "Vote 4 Hicken" instead of the Chick-fil-A "Eat Mor Chikin." [She won, bytheway. YAY Mel!]

Brig dressed up as the Easter Bunny, because the housing department for USU puts on a HUGE Easter Egg hunt every year, and Brig was going around advertising and getting little children excited for the hunt. My favorite part was when one of the kids saw him and went sprinting to get his friends yelling, "GUYS! It's the REAL Easter Bunny!"


Until next time, Eat Mor Chikin, and Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good to see things are going well for you!
In order for us to be able to view EACH OTHERS blog, I am making my blog public for a limited time...I will add a post where you can give me your email so I can add you as a reader when my blog is no longer public! I hope to hear more from you! =0)
Thanks, Sara Anderson

Julie B said...

How did I miss Brigham as the Easter Bunny? I lived right across from you!!