Today was a rainy day.
Unfortunately the rain here is not warm like it is in Hawaii.
[I wish I was in Hawaii.]
Regardless of the cold rain, I played 3 hours of soccer today.
I was only planning on one with my co-ed rec team, but we lost. To keep things interesting they had us play again just one hour later.
In between the two games I had to teach a piano lesson so I biked home. My hands were so numb I couldn't undo my helmet strap and had to have my neighbor rescue me.
After the lesson I went straight back to the soccer field.
We won the second game in a shoot out. Wahoo!
I returned home to find the men from our ward playing soccer in the grass field by our apartment. I was planning on just saying hi, or playing for a little bit. One hour later....
Someone doesn't want to write a paper.
I'm still not writing that paper. I'm trying to recuperate from my tiredness and soreness.
My hands were so cold that now my joints hurt. If I move my fingers, it hurts. My organs are sore too. I think my body is trying to tell me something.
If only my bff would get home so that he could cuddle me into unconsciousness.
3 comments:
HAhaha, I really, really, REALLY like you. A lot. :)
Jeremy and I got a kick out of this post! you are one amazing soccer player! Just the fact that you played that long,wow, you go girl!
oh my goodness I love reading your blog! I would be so exsausted after all of that! go you!
Post a Comment