![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
3.21.2009
Snoopy Carnival @ the Beav
The Snoopy Carnival happens once a year at Beaver Mountain, and it is the day when all ski and snowboard instructors show their true colors by dressing up and goofing off all day. The Carnival is basically a party for all the kids that have been in the ski classes throughout the season and any others who want to have some fun. It is tradition to dress up in all sorts of strange costumes, as you will be able to tell when you look at the pictures. There is a variety of different activities that the kids get to participate in throughout the day. There is a race, a luge, a maze/tunnel, a flamingo run, the limbo, an Easter egg hunt, the rope tow half pipe, and then a delicious lunch bar!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You got some FUN pictures! Thanks for being a fun friend to hang with at the Beav'!
I must be an idiot. Really. I have never been able to figure out how to play a Smilebox slideshow. I click on play, a new page comes up ... and nothing. Can't I just watch if from your blog anyway? Why is there a play button if it doesn't mean play? Ugh. :)
Post a Comment