3.18.2009

No Shave November

So, I don't know how well you can tell in this picture...but if you look closely you can see that I've got some 5 o'clock shadow going on. Over Spring Break I spent the majority of my day time [Tuesday through Saturday] with goggles on my face, and with skin that tans as easily as mine does, the result is a beautiful tan line that gets comments of all sorts.

There have been teasing comments, funny ones, nice ones, just an array really. The teasing comments have mainly been directed at me by my loving family, the nice ones came from the Temple workers when Brig and I did sealings, and pretty much everyone else makes some type of comment about it. It has been a great conversation starter.

Besides Brig telling me how attractive I am and that he wants to kiss my beautiful face, there have been other positive things I have discovered in regards to my gorgeous tan line. I have finally figured out how to participate in "No Shave November." Two of my friends, Brad and Sean Anderson, have this competition in November where they don't shave. They try to see who can grow the best beard by Thanksgiving. I have never been able to participate in this blessed competition because I don't grow a lot of facial hair [consequence of being a female], but I have finally figured out how to enter and hopefully destroy all other opposition. Here are some sweet pictures of Sean (on the left) and Brad (on the right) from this past November. What do you think? Do I stand a chance?

5 comments:

Chelle said...

Now DAS funny!

The Crookston Fam said...

Ha ha. I guess you can just be glad that you tan so easily. :) I either stay albino or burn and then go albino again.

Susan said...

Hehe...nice. Clark's Physical Therapy class does something like this...they call it Furry February. Then at the beginning of March when they are all nice and hairy, they shave off the beards, making it Mustache March! Luckily, Mustache March only lasts a day or two because they are all sick of facial hair by then! Good times! Hope you guys are well!

sdande said...

Welcome to the party! We'll be expecting you to join in next November! haha! I'm jealous of all the skiing you've been doing. I hope all is well with you in L-town!

Janalee said...

you can take em, chelsea!