1.28.2009

Our First Anniversary!

Brig and I were married on January 18th, 2008. As of today we have been married one year and 10 days. Well, for our anniversary Brig took us up to Island Park to spend the long weekend. One of my favorite stories is about getting pulled over on our way up there. At this point I still didn't know where we were going, but we were up north of Idaho Falls, and this cop pulled us over. He comes to the window asks for license and registration, and asks where we were going. Brig then reveals the secret that we are headed to Island Park. The cop then says, "Well, have fun and be safe. We are just doing a seat-belt saturation right now. Thanks for wearing your seat-belts." And then he walked away. It was just so random and out of the blue that I thought it was funny. Anyway, we had a good time spending the weekend together and took some fun pictures that we hope everyone enjoys!


Click to play
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard

2 comments:

Moore Family said...

Happy Anniversary guys!! How fast this past year has gone. We love you guys so much. Chelsea, we love having you for a sister! It was fun to see all your pictures.

Erica said...

I can't believe you've been married for a year!! I wish I had a husband who plans things...we're not good at planning things, so we end up spending a lot of time home, doing nothing!

P.S. I'm glad you share my fear of hip breaking, everyone laughs at me when I tell them that!