1.07.2009

OUCH!!!

"CAUTION: ICE AHEAD!"

This is the sign that I wish we had outside of our apartment. There I was, trying to be a good wife, innocently walking out to the car to help my precious hubby with the groceries and WHAM! I'm flat on my back before I really knew what happened. It hurt so bad that my ears were ringing and I almost passed out. My left hand is numb where it smacked the ground (still), and I'm sure I'm going to have a nice bruise on my left hip. Everyone beware of ice!

3 comments:

Dana said...

I'm so sorry you fell!

Love all the Christmas updates. Wish we had been there for all the fun.

Love, Aunt Dana

The Crookston Fam said...

I'm sorry! That's way sad. I fell on the ice two days ago, but it was up at school. They need to salt better or something.

Cody and Chauntelle said...

Ouch I'm sorry! yeah i've been taking baby steps everywhere afraid im gonna fall or something, lol. Hope you start to feel better from the fall!