1.15.2009
Love Notes on the Wii
I came home today and Brig told me that he has hidden a note, to me, from him somewhere in our apartment. He told me that if I couldn't find it he would give me a hint when he got home from his RA meeting. Well, he hadn't even left for his meeting when he gave me a hint. Not because I was dying of anticipation or anything. When Brig asked if I was going to look for it while he was gone, I told him that I was most likely going to do homework instead, so he gave me this hint:
Hint: It isn't on the tile, and it isn't anywhere down the hall. (translation= it is somewhere right around where you are sitting.)
After a game of hot and cold I finally decided to turn on the Wii and check the mailbox. Brig has had a fascination with this ever since we got our Wii for Christmas. Sure enough...there was a message with a picture of my personal Mii on it, and it was a love note from Brig.
"I love your stinkin' guts! Happy anniversary in three days! It has been the best year of my life so far, thanks Swedey."
Of course, I had to respond so I made him leave the room and wrote him a little love note too that talked about him being the bread in a PB & J sandwich, the creme filling of an oreo, and the jam filling of a doughnut, etc. My favorite line (one that I borrowed from my little sister Mel) is, "I love you more than a fat boy loves chocolate cake!" Ironically, Brig brought home some chocolate cake from his Air Force Lead LAB today to share with me.
All in all, it was a great day for Love Notes on the Wii.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
I'm pretty upset right now. I just read Haley Cutler's blog and she talked about pizza. And now yours talks about chocolate cake. It's only 7:51am and I NEED these foods to find happiness today!! Ugh!!! :)
Cute!
Can't believe it's been a year already!
So much fun!!! You two are adorable!
oh this is so cute!! I just love you guys:)
A year! I can't beleive that it has been that long! You guys are so cute and sound like you have lots of fun. Wish we could be closer....Oh, and we'll think about the name Chelsea!:) I can't make any promises though.
Happy Anniversary!! (2 days ago)
You guys are so adorable! I never know you could leave notes. We miss you guys! My boys need a Brigham fix!
how adorable! happy anniversary Chels and Brig! hope you had a nice weekend together!
hey now that you have a wii, you should prepare for some friends wanting to come over....haha.
anyway, awesome for you for your first anniversary!
Hey! I discovered your blog and it is quite hilarious!Congrats on the anniversary!
Post a Comment