Row 1: I am raising water bottle connoisseurs. * Balancing stuff. * Andy was down playing with the American Girl Dolls and then came upstairs wearing the mini backpack. * 1 month down. I've been missing Brig a lot tonight (probably shouldn't watch Jane Austen movies so often). However, in spite of my loneliness I am grateful for his sacrifice to serve our country, especially on the anniversary of 9/11. May God bless us all.
Row 2: My adorable ONE year old! * The birthday boys! Brig got to FaceTime in for the festivities. * Brig wrote a story to go along with our "artifacts" he sent from Honduras. * Just because I love my boys.
Row 3: Teasing Barkley. * Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Captain America. * He thoroughly enjoyed his smoothie. * Playing with Uncle Dustin's cool Legos.
Row 4: Helping Grandma and Grandpa Moore at aid station #3 for the "Bear 100." * Never too old for the baby toys. * Baby Thor * My little mischief maker.

No comments:
Post a Comment