10.09.2013

Care Package Numero Dos

I actually wasn't planning on sending a "Halloween" package. I originally thought it would take several weeks for my packages to get to Brig, but they have taken about a week so far. Due to some items that I had to send a Halloween package was born.

Size: Med Flate Rate
Time it took for delivery: A little over a week

The box before filling it with the items
Ready to be taped shut

Items:
"The Naked Communist" book (From his mom)
Mustache dress-up set
Halloween trivia & sayings (From my mom)
Pistachio pudding, Oreos, black permanent marker, clear plastic cups (To make "Franken-pudding")
Bag of Smarties (The candy was for Brig to hand out to the kids when they do service.)
Two bags of Dum Dums
Magazines (Liahona's and PSIA/AASI Instructor Catalog)
Halloween cards (I found some funny ones at the store.)
Picture of Jesus & the Logan Temple (Andy picked them out for Brig)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your care packages are seriously the best. So cute and well thought out! I love the jokes on the inside! I can only bet Brig LOVES receiving these :)