I hadn't either.
Apparently, it stands for "Belated Birth-" Day.
Brig was involved in an exercise on base right before my birthday, so he felt like he didn't do my birthday justice.
Hence the B-squared day.
He made me a sweet homemade card... and I think it is safe to say that it is pretty sweet. (As in awesome.)
Here are some close-ups:
I think my favorite one is #16: sweet spirit
So, other than a totally stellar card, I was greeted with this sight.
To preface this story one must know that the Christmas before we got married I gave Brig a Mr. Potato Head.
But of course it wasn't just any Mr. Potato Head.
This Mr. Potato Head has the characteristics I loved about Brig written all over him.
Take the mouth for example: I love Brig's ability at "open communication." Or his "sense of humor," represented by the nose.
You've probably guessed by now what was in those bags.
A Mrs. Potato Head!
In the first bag was the potato.
The second bag held these little beauties.
The third was my arms.
The fourth bag had my "eyes, ears, mouth, and nose."
[Brig put all of those together because it reminded him of the song "Head, Shoulders, Knees, & Toes."]
The fifth one I opened was the visor.
And the last bag was full of accessories.
As one can see... I'm quite the character when I'm all put together. Don't you love those earrings?
So, Mr. and Mrs. are United at last!

























6 comments:
haha! You two are hilarious!! You both need "extremely creative" potato head features! Love it! Happy B-squared Chelsea!
This is such a cool idea! You two are awesome. Can't wait to see Baby Spud. :)
Love it! So tender and cute!
You guys are both so creative! What a fun idea! I also loved the "sweet spirit" on your b-day card.
Precious cargo indeed!! Glad he still remembers that! Especially since now he has a "load" of precious cargo (aka - Andy and you!)!!
That is the most creative thing!! SO CUTE! I am impressed with the thoughtfulness in you both!
Post a Comment