6.20.2011

Lots of FFF

We've been doing a lot of FFF (Forced Family Fun) lately.

And a lot of our activities start with "F."

FHE on Faith:
I found a super fun idea here for a lesson on faith. In the post it talks about smarmy teenagers that will say the body builder does steroids... and although I don't have any teenagers to worry about, Brigham was more than happy to oblige with his slew of smart-aleck comments. :)


Thunderbird Falls:
This hike was chill enough for us to take the stroller. I did, however, let Brig push the stroller up the hills... and maybe told him not to run so fast down the hills. :)

It was also drizzling a bit, so we broke out the classic blue poncho again and covered the stroller.



And Brig thought he would be funny and put his tie-dye shirt on so he could match me. We could probably go more than a week in our collection of matching shirts.


Father's Day:
Andy and I had a lot of fun getting things ready for Father's day.

Every time we made crab ran goon or bacon, Brig always comments that we need tongs... so I finally got some!

And then we gave him a gift we're hoping to make a tradition. Brig's brother Jason always gets a shirt with his kids' handprints for Father's day. I loved the idea and wanted to do the same. However, I went with footprints this year. It's a little easier with a little munchkin.

This next gift was a really fun one to put together. Now we just have to figure out where to hang it.


Funny and Random pictures:
I saw this truck in the parking lot outside REI the other day and laughed out loud.

This picture was taken at an Air Force picnic. I promise I wasn't trying to eat Andy's hand... I was just a little over enthusiastic about a family picture and his hand was perfectly placed.

This picture was taken at 10:30pm. We are experiencing toxic levels of light up here. :)
[And don't ask me why Andy was awake at this hour... I don't know.]

And this picture was taken from my balcony one morning. I was eating my cereal and glanced out the window and there they were.

Along with the "DAD" picture for Brig, I thought this would look adorable in Andy's room that I will someday put together.


And this picture is for my peeps (AKA my family.) I saw another one the other day, but I've misplaced that picture.

4 comments:

Camaree said...

Love the pictures that you put together. Such a cute idea!

Michelle said...

I love your comment about the matching shirts! Shay and I have so many (including tie-dye)! And I feel nerdy when we wear them at the same time, but secretly I also kind of like it. Nerd alert! Dah, well!

Shirlene said...

Cannot wait until you all get here!!!! Seriously!!!!

Belinda said...

I love the 'ANDY' picture! That will be adorable in his room!