You are so talented Chelsea! May I make the suggestion though for you to add a link on your FAQ to the church website? I'm sure people are going to discover your site who will be like "what's Young Women's?" Good luck with reaching your goal!
Wow he is so cute! He has a contagious smile just likes his parents. You guys are Awesome! We can't wait to hang out with you when you come down. Hopefully we can see you around July 9th or so, depending on whether Lindsie has delivered Ethan yet.
6 comments:
you should create a button for you blog next and then I can just put the button on my blog!!! :D
You are so talented Chelsea! May I make the suggestion though for you to add a link on your FAQ to the church website? I'm sure people are going to discover your site who will be like "what's Young Women's?" Good luck with reaching your goal!
Chelsea, I love this! What a wonderful idea to do it for a cause!
Thanks for the ideas Nicole and Allyson! Both brilliant, and both done!
Chelsea, that is so cool!
Wow he is so cute! He has a contagious smile just likes his parents. You guys are Awesome! We can't wait to hang out with you when you come down. Hopefully we can see you around July 9th or so, depending on whether Lindsie has delivered Ethan yet.
Post a Comment