So, my child does this funny thing sometimes when you pick him up.
He shoots his legs out straight and holds his body as stiff as a plank. I can't help but laugh every time he does this. I don't know why... but it just gets me.
Another funny moment happened just the other day was when I was chillin' on the couch. I had Andy sleeping on my chest and Barkley decided he wanted to nap on my legs. Wherever the baby is, he can be found.
5 comments:
Oh, that is so hilarious! It proves each child is so unique! Looks like you're going to have quite the character! :) Again, I'm so happy for you, Chels!
That is dang cute! Andrew is adorable, Chelsea. Congratulations!!!
This makes me laugh. He looks like a stiff little doll! So cute Chels!
So cute! It was so good to see you guys last night. My boys haven't stopped talking about the game they played with Brig. We love you guys and are gonna miss you!
That is so cute & Funny! Thanks for sharing! (=
Post a Comment